Redlands Chiropractic & Wellness Center, LLC
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Dr. Ron's approach includes:
- Gonstead: Specific adjustment method used to restore proper function and movement of the spine.
- Diversified: High speed / low amplitude technique used to restore proper function and movement of the spine.
- Thompson / Pierce: Specific adjustment method that uses the tables with drop parts to achieve low speed / specific correction.
- Activator: Gentle and easy adjustment using an instrument that provides a quick and effective stimulation of the nervous system.
- Toggle Recoil: Gentle and specific treatment of the upper neck.
- Extremity Adjustment: Easy correction of joints other than the spine: shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles.
What is Chiropractic?